TABLE OF CONTENTS
LATEST NEWS PICKUP
- changing the commission rate on June 1 from basic 40% to 50% (April 1, 2014)
- added the new contents "sales policy - commission & payment - month-end deposit". please refer (January 31, 2014)
- Stopped to use the Payza. (December 22, 2013)
- No stocks having i.e. consignment service only I can supply
- Doujinshi purchasing after receiving the order
- The order must feature the title of the books (attached url which I can purchase is recommended)
Commission & Payment
- objective : doujinshi, dolls, cds, and other stuffs getting through all routes without any exception.
- rate : per each invoce (might be divided delivery when the volume is so big).
- (from June 1, 2014)
- @250 yen (goods unit cost between 1 yen to 499 yen) (June 1, 2014)
- 50 % (goods cost amount 500 yen to 29,999 yen, but above items) (June 1, 2014)
- 40 % (goods cost amount 30,000 yen or more, but above items) (June 1, 2014)
after June 1, 2014 (May 15, 2014)
|1.||1 yen to 499 yen||@250 yen|
|2.||Total Cost 500 yen to 29,999 yen||50 %|
|3.||Total Cost 30,000 yen or more||40 %|
- 5 @100 yen doujinshi & 3 @500 yen doujinshis (total cost = 2,000)
- 5 * (@100 + @250) = 1,750
- @500 * 3 = 1,500, 1500 * 1.5 = 2,250
- 1,750 + 2,250 = 4,000 ... total
- 10 @100 yen doujinshi & 30 @1,000 yen doujinshis (total cost = 31,000)
- 10 * (@100 + @250) = 3,500
- @1,000 * 30 = 30,000, 30,000 * 1.4 = 42,000
- 3,500 + 42,000 = 45,500 ... total
Handling Charge Calculation
- Domestic Handling ... Exact Amount which cost
- In case of lager than A3 size ... packaging additional \100.- or more (case by case) (May 9, 2010)
- Foreign postage ... ditto
- Plus 5% (correctly divided by 0.95) for the handling charge of packing and consumptions. (Apr. 1, 2014)
- Domestic handling 600 yen
- Foregin EMS 1,200 yen
- Total ... 1,800 yen
- 1,800 / 0.95 = 1,895
- Domestic handling, international postage and/or any other consumptions are not objective of the comission.
- Some events orders the nsfer procedure is different than usual. Please refer commission page (November 7, 2012)
- Offset (how to pay) Pleaese refer the link page in precise.
- Western Union Bank (February 7, 2011)
- International Postal Money Order
- International Bank to Bank transfer (April 20, 2013)
- ... if you want to pay the other method please inquire.
- Please note PayPal is NOT available. Sorry. (April 30, 2011)
International Postage Calculation
- The international postage depends on their weight.
- Before receiving the books (and/or other items) from the shop/auction/circles/events it is quite difficult to estimate.
- If the customers insist to get the rough one I can report but they must be suspenseful.
There are some method of transfer each has the characters:
- EMS ... The fastest and the most reliable still expensive. No size, weight limit (in fact they have but most cargo can cover). Taking around 5 days to reach.
- Air ... Fast and sometimes faster than EMS (for not all packages examined by the customs). Price is chaper than EMS. Taking one to two weeks to reach.
- SAL ... Nonscheduled airlines. The cargo plane flights go and back every night but this package waits until the container becomes full. So it will take some two weeks or more to reach but cheaper than Air. Some countries do not accept SAL so please check here.
Air and SAL can feature the tracking number option @410 which is strongly recommended preventing postal accidents.
(January 31, 2014)
Every twenty-fifth of the month I ask the customers to transfer the amount those who have a stock and not enough deposit. The customers who asked it, please take action immediately and send the amount asked by end of the month.
I used to owe the valeur of the stock with my own budget. When I started the business five years ago it was not a problem. But nowadays the number of the customers are increasing and keeping stock value is out my control. So I decided to ask the customers to owe their own marchandise stock amount even before they receive.
Processing of Order
(April 20, 2013)
- Plesae contact you want to make business: with the information, shop url, circle url and/or event name with title if you have an idea.
- I check the url and reply if it is possible or not.
- If possible please submit the personal data to deliver. I will send the filling format.
- When I receive the personal data I update the database. I also place order to the shop/circle or update the visiting list of the event.
- Please wait and see. When I get the title from the shp, circle or event I will report the result.
- Please advise if you rush to get the books or keep stock for the time being. I can keep 60 days in maximum. In the case I ask to transfer the deposit.
- In case of sending immedialtely I will report the international postage estimation. Please advise the suitable method.
- I will report the final amount. Please transfer via one way from the available method.
- When I confirm the receipt of the amount I send the package.
I can not promise to achieve all the orders the customers placed, and/or special requests, (e.g. getting autographs of the writers, sketch boards, etc.) because of several limitations, i.e. number of purchasing staffs (mainly myself only, except the Comic Market and Super Comic City.)
Please feel free to touch if you have any questions.
Claims & Accidents
Increasing of the postal accidents
Recently increasing the postal accidents. Strongly recommended to use the EMS or adopting the tracking number option.
- In these three months we had three accidents at Austria, Canada and Philippines. (March, 2012)
- Please remind again I can not take any action when the lost in delivery if no tracking number option.
- Last year, in 2011, even one EMS on the way returning lost because the customer missed to advise the moving.
- I can not owe any responsibility about the cases.
- Please take as much effort as possible to receive the books safely.
Missed to report the move and ash sent the package to the old address
Please refer the post office web site : http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/question/20_en.html It is a case of recovering the package.
According to the condition it is possible to change the addressee. From my experience :
- Air, SAL and/or Surface with tracking number
- The package is within Japan
- The cost will be same as above (@530)
When you missed to advise the moving please let me know as soon as possible, especially in case I report you the package sent notice.
- Not only doujinshi but also any other stuffs acceptable. Please place order with the url which features.
- Please refer the forbidden goods list if you can order what you want or not (June 11, 2011)
- Frequently asking to bid the yahoo auction, wellcome :) ... of course I can not promise the succuessful result (May 9, 2010) beside the right column, featuring some auction links, please refer. Also the doujinshi shop links.
(March, 1, 2014)
Accepting Circle direct mail order: ONLY THEY CLEARLY ACCEPT IT.
I do NOT inquire whether they make the mail order or not, asking a special order while they do not declare the mail order, etc.
ash is waiting for the order. Please contact to or .
- Please note I can not join all the events I mention below (of course). In the case the rule of first come, first served adopted.
- Please download the order form : from HERE except Comic Market, SCC and CCS (which featuring the special form). The form only for events and NOT for audinary orders. Some events (like HCC18) feature their own format order form(s) which indicate each lines.
- Vocaroid祭 @ Hi-life Plaza Itabashi
(June 2, 2013) Now adjusting the schedule (June 1, 2013)
- 月華遊星 4 (arrival after M3 event) @ Tokyo Oroshi Uri Centre (Asakusabashi) (Oct 26, 2014) visiting list (Sep 12, 2014)
- M3 2014 autumn @ Tokyo Ryutsu Center (TRC) (Oct 26, 2014) visiting list (Oct 21, 2014)
- FALL OF WALL 7 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Nov 09, 2014) (Sep 08, 2014)
- スタンドアップ！13 @ Tokyo Bungu Kaikan (Asakusabashi) (Nov 16, 2014) (Sep 25, 2014)
- COMITIA110 + コミティアX4 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Nov 23, 2014) visiting list (Sep 08, 2014)
- King of colors VI @ Ohtaku Sangyou Kaikan (Dec 07, 2014) (Sep 08, 2014)
- 青の聖域 Lv. 9 @ Tokyo Ryutsu Center (TRC) (Dec 23, 2014) (Sep 08, 2014)
- Gangster Paradise 3 @ Tokyo Ryutsu Center (TRC) (Dec 23, 2014) (Sep 08, 2014)
- Comic Market 87 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Dec 28, 2014) (Sep 08, 2014)
- Golden Stars 4 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Jan 11, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- 第5回壁外調査博 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Jan 25, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- COMIC CITY TOKYO 135 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Jan 25, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- COMITIA111 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Feb 01, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- HARU COMIC CITY 20 @ Tokyo Big Sight (Mar 15, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- SUPER COMIC CITY 24 @ Tokyo Big Sight (May 03, 2015) (Sep 08, 2014)
- Only Event Schedule by You Club ... Please refer the Page and contact me if interested in (only the events Tokyo nearby, "関西", "名古屋", "金沢", "福岡" etc are too far for me to join) (March 21, 2011)
- Event Schedule by Comic City (The column of "会場" must feature "東京" or "TRC". Others locations are too far for me to join) (February 9, 2012)
They are only a part of all events which I could find shortly.
Event Request Submitting Procedure
(April 20, 2013)
- Please download and use the order form.
- Those who does not have a program of the EXCEL and/or compatible please use the plain text of the email.
- The first deadline to submit the request is four nights before the event day.
- E.g. the event is on Sunday, the first deadline is Wednesday.
- Once you submit the xls and/or text request and I accept it, you can add/edit/delete the list until event day morning.
- I check the mail box and amend the necessary data if any before leaving home at the event day morning.
Autograph and/or Sketch Board
Some circles accept the autograph or sketch board at the event.
I accept to ask them with the condition below: still I do not assure the fixed result, just try to get but can not promise anything.
- The circles which indicate they will accept it at their web pages in advance.
- In the case please advise the url where they descripe the procedure about it. I will check it and prepare.
- I will ask the extra charge according to each condition (from @500 yen ... no idea of the highest).
- Some circles will keep the sketch board at the event and send back later. Please note.
- I will bring a small chocorate and/or candy as a gift around @500 or @1,000. I will deibt it with the commission.
- I decline it at the events: Comic Market, SCC and HCC (maybe more) for the event size to too big and too busy.
- I will decide whether accepting or decline when the circles visiting will more than 50 or not.
- When it is clear the number of the circles visiting more than 50 I decline it.
- I will not change the action even if the number of the circles not reach 50.
Domestic Handling (Travelling & catalogue)
- Generally it costs around 5,000 yen or more to go, back and catalogue fee.
- I ask all the customers divided the amount by number of the customer.
- Consequently more customers less charge.
- To save this expense when the circles to visit less than 20, I use train i/o car. In the case the total domestic will around 3,000 yen (only the average: e.g. Makurari Messe will cost still @5,000 by train and more by car for the location is far side of Tokyo area). When the number of the customers are limited it might work a little.
- In any case the charge per one customer is the same. It means the more order the less charge per title.
I irregularly ask the deposit just after the events : Comic Market (August and December), series of events at the so-called "Golden Week" (from end of April to beginning of May) and Comic City Spark.
Events at the "Golden-week":
- Super Somic City (SCC)
Those events a huge amount of budged consumed and I can not manage it by myself. So I send the customers the result report and ask the deposit immediately, unless they rush to receive the current stock.
In case of sending the stock please contact not submitting the deposit. I will report the international postage estimation if necessasry and ask the final amount. Please submit it according to the date I ask in the report. I will send the items when I confirm the receipt of the amount.
(more than) two events a day
Basically I join the event which I receive the request at first. Then the next one, and the next one according to the receipt of the orders.
When the number of circles to visit is big (approximately the total circles more than 50) I might ask a helper. It is case by case.
I can not promise to achieve all the orders the customers placed, and/or special requests, (e.g. getting autographs of the writers, sketch boards, etc.) because of several limitations, i.e. number of purchasing staffs (mainly myself only, except the Comic Market, Super Comic City and some other big events.)
Last Update: March 1, 2010
- We are aware of the importance of safeguarding our customers' privacy, and are making the utmost effort to do so. What follows is our basic policy regarding use of personal information.
- When a user registers with us for the purpose of purchasing our merchandise, we ask for his or her name, mailing address, email address, birthday and gender. Birthday identifies the age which avoid to sell the x-rated stuff to those who are under 18 years old.
- We use the information provided by our customers for the sole purpose . We do not give or sell personal information about our customers to any company or organization.
- We do not keep the information in databases connected to online systems, and that only specifically authorized personnel are allowed access to it at any time.
- We will also promptly update and/or delete any and all information in our possession about a given customer upon request from that customer.
- We disclaim any responsibility, however, for situations beyond our control, including but not limited to theft of information, or legally authorized demands for disclosure made by proper authorities.
- The above terms and conditions apply only within this website. We accept no responsibility for any sites which are linked from its own site.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
License of trating the used-stuffs
Last Update: August 30, 2013